NettResults Introduction for SOTI
Not too keen on viewing a proposal online?
So, here goes... NettResults is a dynamic, nimble and proactive PR agency.
Our proposal is on this page - just keep navigating down the page (there's also a handy little bullet point nav on the right hand side), or on the top navigation you can find more about NettResults.
Prepared for: Roula Vrsic, SOTI
Prepared by: Nick Leighton, NettResults Middle East
Date: 19 July 2015
- Objective: Educate the media and gain SOTI publicity pre GITEX
- Engagement Strategy: moving from one-to-many to one-to-one
- Tools: Regionally specific press releases, case studies, white papers, research etc
- Target: Industry specific media for efficient outreach
- Scope: Three month focused project (running August – October)
- Expected results: PR coverage of $300,000 advertorial value plus strategic editorial placements before the end of the year
- Investment: $7,200 per month (no other hidden costs)
- Previously exhibited @ GITEX, but little-to-no PR work in the past.
- In the enterprise mobility space for the past 20 years (origins in consulting)
- In 2004 entered the enterprise space
- Good success in retail, logistics, field services
- Then the beginning of BYOD
- In the past 4-years the market has developed:
- Mobile Device Management > Enterprise Mobile Devise Management > Unified End Point Management
- Now includes all devices beyond mobile (ATM’s, fridges etc)
- Middle East customers main concern is security
- Public relations message needs to be localized
- Strategic relationships are strong – Google, Samsung etc
- ME market developed over the past 4-years
- Regional clients include: Almarai, Musafi, ARAMEX, Dubai Police
- Region divided into: GCC and North Africa
- Focus on Android (legacy Windows) - iOS exists but is limited
- Focus on decision maker one-on-one appointments at GITEX
- Enterprise, government and channel partners (Rami defines as ‘innovators’)
GITEX: 18 – 22 October 2015
NettResults Background: See our site
NettResults understands SOTI target, message and time lines.
NettResults client experience relevant to SOTI:
- Unified comms: Intermec / Honeywell;
- Mobile: Palm, Motorola, HTC, Google, Nokia.
- Security: Palo Alto Networks, F5, Barracuda, Check Point, McAfee, Kaspersky, Network Associates